The New York Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation is pleased to announce that beginning immediately the Long Island State Park Region will be accepting applications, on a first -come first -served basis, for available evening time slots for the Athletic Fields #1 and #2 at Brentwood State Park.
Anyone interested in securing field usage for the spring season must complete a park use application and either mail, or hand deliver, the application to: Long Island State Park Headquarters, 625 Belmont Avenue, Babylon, NY 11702. Park Use applications can be downloaded under the Long Island Region at www.parks.ny.gov
Field #1 is a lighted, multiuse, full-size field. It is lined for both soccer and lacrosse. Field #1 availability and fees are as follows:
▪ Mondays, March 16 through June 8 – 4:00pm-6:00pm; 6:00pm-8:00pm; 8:00pm-10:00pm.
▪ Saturdays, March 28 through June 20 – 8:00pm-10:00pm.
The fee, per two-hour time slot, is $200 plus an additional $50 an hour for the use of lights
Field #2 is a full-size field, lined for soccer only. Portable lights will be used to illuminate this field. This field can be used for practices only. Field #2 availability and fees are as follows:
▪ Mondays, March 16 through June 8.
▪ Tuesdays, March 17 through June 9.
▪ Wednesdays, March 18 through June 10.
▪ Thursdays, March 19 through June 11.
▪ Fridays, March 20 through June 12.
▪ Saturdays, March 21 through June 13.
▪ Sundays, March 22 through June 14.
8:00pm-10:00pm 8:00pm-10:00pm 8:00pm-10:00pm 8:00pm-10:00pm 8:00pm-10:00pm 8:00pm-10:00pm 8:00pm-10:00pm
The fee, per two-hour time slot, is $200 plus an additional $50 an hour for use of lights
If you require additional information, please call the Long Island State Park Regional permit office, weekdays, 9:00am to 5:00pm at 631-321-3515.